Tuesday 20 December 2011

love XoXo



‎~ What Every Girl Want To Hear From A Boy ~

Girl ~~ Thanks for the fun day .
Boy ~~ No problem .
Girl ~~ Can I ask you a few questions ?
Boy ~~ Sure O.O
Girl ~~ And . . .
Girl ~~ Be Honest .
Girl ~~ Have I ever crossed your mind ?

Boy ~~ No .
Girl ~~ Do you like me ?
Boy ~~ No .
Girl ~~ Do you want me ?
Boy ~~ No .
Girl ~~ Would you cry if i left ?
Boy ~~ No .
Girl ~~ Would you life for me ?
Boy ~~ No .
Girl ~~ Would you do anything for me ?
Boy ~~ No .
Girl ~~ Choose me or you life ?
Boy ~~ My life .

The Girl ran away in shock depression . The Boy ran after her and told her . . .

♥ The reason you never crossed in my mind because " You Always In My Mind " .
♥ The reason why i don't like you is because " I Love You "
♥ The reason i don't want it because " I Need You "
♥ The reason why i wouldn't cry if left " Because I'll Die If You Left "
♥ The reason i wouldn't live for you is because " I Would Die For You "
♥ The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because " I Would Do Everything For You . "
♥ The reason i choose my life is because " You Are My Life " :)

~ The End ~ :D

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment